Innovate with us!
We’re always eager to meet fresh talent, so reach out to us.
Innomation is committed to attracting, developing and retaining some of the best people across the globe. At Innomation, we are pushing the frontiers of manufacturing automation with talented individuals, who share our passion for machine building. Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative with a singular focus on continuously setting new benchmarks.
Explore a collaborative culture of inclusion and growth, with the freedom to build your ideas into living-breathing machines.
We’re currently hiring for the following roles!
Work Experience: 0-3 years in a similar job profile
Educational Qualification: B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics
School: Must have scored distinction in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
Attributes: Very sound application knowledge of Maths and Physics and high ability in solving numerical problems. Ability to identify and define a problem is a must.
An automation specialist at Innomation is at the heart of any project and is involved from conceptualization to commissioning of the automation solution. Due to the variety of tasks involved and skills required, the candidate shall be undergoing on the job training for up to 2 years. Post this training period, the automation specialist shall be deputed to a project and shall be responsible for the following.
- Site study, data gathering and application study post enquiry receipt.
- Conceptualization of a solution, prototyping and validation of the concept along with R&D team.
- Costing and building a techno-commercial proposal along with marketing team.
- Discussions, negotiations and finalization of the order along with marketing team.
- Design, detail engineering for manufacturability of parts and development of the automation solution from concept to 2D drawings and validation of the design w.r.t the project’s technical and commercial deliverables. Ability to use mechanical engineering subjects for design analysis is a must.
- Planning and coordination with the manufacturing and procurement team for timey delivery of all components within budget.
- Coordination between the manufacturing team and the quality control team for decisions regarding accept, re-work, reject for all components.
- Planning and supervising the assembly team for machine assembly.
- Planning and supervising the wiring team for machine wiring and integration.
- Planning and supervising the PLC programming team in developing the machine software.
- Testing and troubleshooting the machine and ensuring that the machine performance is at par or above the deliverables and if required modifying the machine design to ensure the same.
- Demonstration of the machine performance at Innomation factory to client and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Planning and supervising the packing and forwarding team in transportation of the machine from the Innomation’s factory to the client’s factory.
- Planning & supervising the installation & commissioning team in demonstrating the machine performance to the client at site to the client’s satisfaction and subsequently handing over the machine to the client.
- Coordination between the client and our service team to ensure the client can utilize the machine as per the performance deliverables guaranteed.
- Advanced knowledge in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, MS Office is required for the job and shall be part of the training. However, prior knowledge is a bonus.
- Fundamentals of mechanical engineering, especially core subjects such as design of machine elements, mechanisms, manufacturing methods and metallurgy are essential.
- Ability to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner.
- Good organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate professionally during stressful situations, resolving problems effectively and positively.
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to sustain extensive periods of travel and working in harsh industrial environments.
Work Experience: 1-3 years in a similar job profile
Educational Qualification: B.Com
- Co-ordination with the procurement manager and generating a procurement indent.
- Identifying possible supply sources such as manufacturing units / authorized distributors / traders.
- Sourcing competitive quotations.
- Negotiation and finalization of purchase orders.
- Follow up and ensuring timely deliveries.
- Scout all local sources of engineering goods and develop a list of sources for future purchases.
- Understanding basics of accounting and tax regulations.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel around industrial supply centers and scout potential suppliers.
Work Experience: 0-3 years in a similar job profile
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical/Manufacturing
- Executing mechanical fabrication tasks such as cutting, grinding, drilling, tapping, marking, etc., as per the instruction from fabrication team-lead.
- Executing mechanical assembly and alignment tasks as assigned by the assembly team-lead.
- Understanding engineering drawings, 2D and 3D.
- Ability to use hand tools such as angle grinders, hand drills and their various attachments and ancillary equipment.
- Drilling & tapping including marking and center punching.
- Measurement skills including the use scales, Vernier Calipers, Micro-meters, Plumb lines, etc.
- Prepare daily taskmaster plan as per the available material, manpower, and targets assigned by the project coordinator.
- Assign fabrication tasks to the fabrication team as per the individual’s skills and competencies.
- Monitor and control fabrication tasks and continuously improve productivity and reduce wastages.
- Understand and implement Innomation’s fabrication standards. Monitor and control fabrication team during execution to ensure all fabrication standards are followed.
- Plan for required tools and consumables and raise indents as required.
- Plan for required manpower, skills, and competencies and intimate H.R as required.
- Ability to quickly read, understand and explain engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of materials, tools, consumables used in fabrication.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of fabrication processes such as laser cutting, plasma cutting, bending, fit-up, and welding, MIG welding, TIG welding, drilling & tapping, etc.
Work Experience: 3-5 years in a similar job profile
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Masters in Human Resource Management.
- Assist the operations manager in designing and reviewing the roles & responsibilities chart and formulating the skills and competencies map accordingly.
- Assist the H.R manager in designing and reviewing compensation & benefits packages across the organization.
- Assist the H.R manager in developing and reviewing fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Drafting and updating documents such as job descriptions, employee handbooks, performance appraisals, SOP, policies, and other HR-related documents.
- Coordinate with various departments in identifying and estimating human resource requirements.
- Organize and implement effective sourcing, screening, and selection procedures.
- Conduct orientation programs and briefings for new employees.
- Setting up/updating and sharing email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
- Organize and implement performance review procedures and assist in documentation, employee benchmarking, assess training needs, and coordinate learning and development initiatives across the organization.
- Assist the H.R manager in identifying and resolving employee grievances.
- Planning and organizing company events or activities.
- Drafting and issuing employee documentation through the employee lifecycle such as offer letters/employment contracts/performance appraisal letters/warnings/resignation acceptance letters/full and final settlement letters/experience certificates, etc.
- Maintaining employee leaves, medical and attendance records. Keeping track of employee attendance/absenteeism.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Proven work experience as an H.R executive.
- Familiarity with HRMS and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation.
- Solid communication skills.